T

Tonnybon and Treats.

Sunday, March 16, 2014

I wish I could spin and just pour my peace onto other people. I don't know what it feels like to naturally have an angry heart... Or a heart that's become "permanently hardened". It's scary, wouldn't wish it on anyone... well for the most part. I think it's so crazy that people don't care for true happiness.. no money, no possessions, just the happiness that comes with being alive, and enjoying clean air, and the ability to do simple things you love. I believe being happy comes before a lot of things; but perhaps that's just my perception. I know that at the end of the day my prayers are always that my current family/friends remain "healthy & happy" and that when I begin to plant my own seeds that they are "healthy & happy" Despite your wishes for yourself, I pray that everyone that comes across this is filled with peace. There's so many people wishing for the things you take for granted.♥