T

Tonnybon and Treats.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I just wrote some long shit about me being an oxymoron and deleted it. I'm really to high for essays right now. Any who, If I have ever hurt you... to any degree; in any sense I sincerely apologize. (If we were friends of course. It's still fuck you if I never did...) If you thought we dated, and I negated that relationship.. I apologize society honestly harden a persons heart. If we were ever friends and I wanted to knock you the fuck out.. I apologize. For the friends I did knock out; double apologies... Those were never my intentions; at all. Shit, we all have things we need to work on... As much as I "care" about people I just don't give a fuck... && being so numb that you just don't care is more depressing that it seems. Nonchalance just may be the death of me; but why not start here: By, apologizing to everyone that feels like ever hurt them.