T

Tonnybon and Treats.

Friday, March 30, 2012

Yesterday:

My Grandmother died. (Pauses, holds in tears)
Philip called me while I was at work, and I fell...
completely to the ground. MY Grandmother.
My baby, the woman I just talked to.
the woman who always made me take her to:
TJ Maxx & Marshalls & Target
to go shopping for the same stuff
she already owned. o_O
The woman who made me sit down and watch
Maury & Jerry Springer with her
as she chanted "Jerry Jerry"
The woman who always had breakfast made for me
before I woke up, and never ever let me wash the dishes
The woman who even at 86 with her frail frame
made me sit on her lap.
Alahja, I love you. I already miss you.
But you're reunited with your husband; && i'll find peace in that
...soon enough You're legacy lives through us all.
& i intend to make you proud.
Rest In Nothing but Paradise; You deserve it.