T

Tonnybon and Treats.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Watermelon Tuesdays.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
One windy Tuesday morning Joseph && I realized we no longer loved each other. He didn't want custody of our child, and neither did I. (I mean he looks so much like his father, how could I possibly cope?) So we searched high && low for a place to drop him. Joseph suggested the sixth floor balcony but there was a huge risk of being seen, I suggested just throwing poor jimmy away in the dumpster; but it had been over taken by an overly large Christmas tree. We rolled him away, but he always found away back. The big white men just wanted to poor vodka inside of Jimmy, && at four months old he was to big to fit in the sewer. Needless to say, we are still looking for away to get rid of our child. If you are interested in saving a life (adoption) contact one of us at 832-288-save. We'll be waiting on your call.