T

Tonnybon and Treats.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Maybe next time...

so i figured. maybe if i became self centered, selfish, paranoid, && a bug-a-boo my next relationship will work. because doing the opposite clearly doesn't. Or maybe I need to break the promises I made to myself && become a nympho so a man will stay. Maybe next time I will go through my mans' phone, facebook, twitter, && EVEN myspace... It never hurts to try something new? I guess... cause simply being me is never enough to fill someone up... So my next relationship I'll remember to keep my money, and all of my other possessions to my damn self... call every other five minutes; cause a nigga can get a lot done in five fucking minutes and hook up a GPS tracker to the bottom of his shoes. Oh, and I won't hesitate to tell him how much I love him whether or not it's true... because it sounds SO good...
Maybe next time my relationship will work. xx