T

Tonnybon and Treats.

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

JuneSeventhTwoThousandAndNine.

"So there is this guy..."
Now those are certainly
words that never leave my mouth;
or finger tips... but obviously now
they are. I think. I hope. && I don't
have a clue why. But i like it. :)
whoooo haaa! *blushingg* and i'm
scared. and I'm nervous because
everyone knows that I can't stand the male species. and how i feel that they have Y chromosomes because they are incomplete females "X" but whateverrrrrr. No late night cup
cakin shiznit... no pointless long texts. just short && sweet. enough for me to be interested; but not enough to
make me bored. So yaa i'm basically excited. ---> By the way new TEMP hairstyle... i think it's pretty cool but of course all this hot shizzzz is only temporary because Houston is not the place. Anyways, Fourth of July Me Alicia Alan Eman and Femi went to butterfly lounge, and licia named me Mrs. Hit that Hoe. lmaooo. I got in a car accident that morning; so i'm carless. But i'm OK. So yup... that's enough of an update for now. I want some gold Doc Martens, I want the book A Rose That Grew From Concrete and a whole bunch of other stuff.. but im jobless so none of it's coming. :(thats all for now. "Who'd ever knew; that I'd end up really feeling you..."

Peace. <3