T

Tonnybon and Treats.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

error.

Sooo... I'm blogging from my phone; yay me. Hmmm. Idk what I'm feelin. Dunno what topic I wanna write about. Nothing flows anymore. I don't feel that crucial pain to write about... And I surely don't have any happiness "high". Sooo hmm let's see.

--There's an error in my life.
Dunno where I went wrong.
I followed the yellow brick road.
Now the bricks are all gone.
I turned right and got lost...
Then I saw a dead end.
I'm all by myself.
Fuck a muthafuckin friend.
I don't need him, you, or her.
Duh; bitch my hearts been burned.
My feelings flew to outerspace
Can't you see the hurt; stained on my face?
Hmmm, that's what I thought.
You're just like the rest.
I try to pull it together.
But my lifes still a mess.
There's an error in my life
'Don't know where I went wrong
I followed the yellow brick road.
But the bricks are all gone...