T

Tonnybon and Treats.

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

lalalalalaga. :-/

Why do boys "date" without the intention of furthering the relationship?
--is furthering a word? hmmm anyways.
I don't understand how people can talk for a year... and still not be together. Are yall really that selfish? And since yall aren't official that gives space and opportunity to talk to whoever you want to... Why are dudes so afraid of a little commitment? Shit I am too, but if I think the person is worth it I'm willing to take the risk. I'm SO tired of these bull shit boys playin games... and then when someone asks me why I'm single they say don't blame that shit on the last guy.
Well Mr. the first guy was like the last guy who is most likely going to be like the next guy, which is the solemn reason why I'm not with ANY guy. There all about the same shit... we're all eighteen and up here; get a life and grow a dick. Commitment will NOT kill you; but fuckin around with 98q985948 girls will. If your so different prove that shit; oh imma real nigga... on my grown man status type shit. SHUT THE FUCK UP! All yall niggas is lames. Then wanna ask my why i'm soo mean and heartless... why else? Sooooooooooooo...

FUCK ALL YALL hoe ass nigga; I pulled this bitch and her cousin she my girl on the side cause i aint got no balls to make it official call her in the afternoon and call ol girl at night she'll never find out it was only some head she don't mean shit type niggas! && have a nice day. :)